We're in the process of putting the finishing touches on the Best Places to Work issue of BizVoice magazine. What can I tell you that won't spoil the secret of where the 100 companies on the list are ranked in each of the four categories?
- The 100 companies are a record, topping the 70 honored in each of the last two years. There's room for plenty more. If you apply and meet the Best Companies Group criteria in your benefit offerings — and more importantly in the eyes of your employees — you can join the fun
- There are four categories, based on number of U.S. employees, in 2013 (and in ensuing years)
But you knew that already. What will you be able to read in this BizVoice?
- Info about all 100 winners
- In-depth profiles of the top three in each category
- Columns from five honorees on what it means to be a Best Place to Work and how their organization has benefitted from previous recognition
- Employees from 10 more businesses on the list, telling what they enjoy most about coming to work every day and which company perk is their favorite
- A roundtable discussion with four companies that did not make the list in 2012
- How some try to deal with "turning off the technology" and creating an even stronger work-life balance
- Summary results from both the employer questionnaire and employee survey
For the rest, you will have to wait for the May 2 awards dinner at the JW Marriott, when 1,200 friends join us for a true Indiana business celebration. BizVoice will be online late that evening with the print edition on the way to your mailbox.
And if you're wondering why your company wasn't included — it probably didn't apply. The applications for 2014 begin in August. Learn more.