Building on the successful Health Means Business event earlier this year is an upcoming program supported by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Wellness Council of Indiana.
Healthy Businesses Fuel Healthy Communities is the focus on July 13 (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.) as the Indiana business and philanthropic sectors come together to explore how corporate engagement in community service can improve health for employees and all Hoosiers.
Take this opportunity to connect, learn from and collaborate with like-minded organizations and discuss ways you can work together to address health needs in your community.
Additional objectives include the following:
- Learn about Indiana’s critical health needs and the social and economic factors contributing to them
- Understand how corporate community service and wellness programs benefit both companies and communities
- Understand how to leverage your internal resources to support wellness inside and outside your organization
Who should attend?
- Business owners and leaders
- Executives and program officers at corporate foundation
- Individuals involved with corporate giving, cause marketing and corporate social responsibility programs (program managers, execs, marketing, sales or HR)
- Individuals involved with corporate wellness initiatives (program managers, executives, marketing, sales or HR)
Learn more and register online. Contact Marie Beason at the Indiana Philanthropy Alliance at mbeason(at)inphilanthropy(dot)org or (317) 630-5200, ext. 115 with questions.