Kris Taylor of Evergreen Leadership authored a recent thoughtful blog post on the advantage of slowing down.
Below is her top 10 list. Check out the full post.
10 Reasons to Slow Your Pace
- Ensure you are going in the right direction
- Go farther over the long haul
- Go more safely
- Eliminate spinning out of control
- Savor the moment and ultimately the journey
- Bring others along, even though they slow the pace
- Avoid mistakes and mishaps
- Observe and learn along the way
- Maintain your health and well-being
- Be more focused and in the moment