I don’t care if I’ve just eaten lunch or have pledged not to succumb to temptation, but any time a co-worker sends an e-mail announcing free food in the break room, my computer keyboard falls silent and “Chariots of Fire” begins playing in my head as I rush to the treat awaiting me. Who says nothing in life is free? And most of the time it is pretty darned good!
Indiana Chamber members and customers also can “get something (always of high quality) for nothing,” so to speak, when it comes to employee training. The Chamber is partnering with Ready Indiana to provide scholarships (while funding lasts) to Hoosier businesses with 250 employees or less for several top-quality professional training seminars. Awardees receive a full seminar registration (which includes instruction, course materials, continental breakfast and lunch).
Scholarships are available for the following:
- Supervising and Managing People
- 46th Annual Human Resources Conference
- 2010 Indiana Safety and Health Conference & Expo
- Time Management and Personal Effectiveness
- Forklift Safety: Train the Trainer
- Take advantage of this opportunity to boost your employees’ workplace skills – all without spending a dime.
Contact Lisa Green at (800) 824-6885 with questions. View the application for complete course listings and dates.