The Indiana Prosperity Project (“P2”) provides employers and employees alike with useful information on issues, elected officials, candidates and the legislation impacting the prosperity of Indiana. When Indiana citizens are informed about important issues impacting economic growth and job creation, our families, our communities and our state benefit.
P2 provides easy-to-use, web-based tools that allow you to communicate quickly and easily with your legislator on important issues, including:
• Find the state and federal legislators who represent you
• Get urgent issue “call-to-action” notices
• Send an email and/or a letter to your legislator
• Profiles and contact information for lawmakers
• Connect on Facebook and Twitter
The Indiana Chamber utilizes P2 as its grassroots communication center on key issues for members, employees of member companies, and the general public. It is free to use and we are always looking for feedback. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (317) 264-7513.